Sunday, January 15, 2012

Randomness: The Artist

I'm going to go ahead and assume that my (probably non-existent) audience have heard of The Artist. Black & white. Silent. Made of pure wonderfulness.

I saw it yesterday. I want to see it again. I was slightly dubious as to whether the story would come across properly, given that there's no audio dialogue. Very pleasantly surprised that it worked perfectly with no overacting to get a point across. I suppose this is helped enormously by the soundtrack - beautiful work and I had to stop myself dancing in my seat at the cinema.

I'll not bother reviewing it properly - I wouldn't know where to start with film, but I've got to squee just a little bit about the dog. The dog needs to win awards.

That is all. Hurray for crappy short posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment