Friday, May 11, 2012

Seriousness: Running the British 10K for Women's Aid

No, not me. I'm unfit and have always sucked at running. My friend Lizzie, on the other hand, is being completely awesome and runnning the British 10K on July 8th for Women's Aid. The charity essentially works with victims of domestic abuse and is as such lovely. Now, I know that I personally am always loathe to donate to people I don't know, but I assure you that Women's Aid is worth it. Sooooo, if anyone is willing to donate a few pennies, you can check out Lizzie's JustGiving page HERE. I'm sure she'll really appreciate any support and obviously it's all for a good cause.

In unrelated news, Band of the Week will be back soon. Exams are over so hopefully I can get back to a regular schedule.

Short post is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment